Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cupcakes Everywhere!!!

So this weekend was DEFINITELY all about cupcakes!!!  I started on Friday at lunch time and finished Sunday around 3pm.  Of COURSE i took some breaks, but these few days were full of busy cupcake making.  First up?  K's Birthday Party



I made Devil's Food Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting and just tinted the purple ones (obviously).  The giant one was SO much fun (because it turned out pretty well I think) and the baby ones filled my heart with joy.  :)

The were for L's Mother's Day Gathering.  I made Red Velvet with frosting that I intended to look a little like snowballs/flowers.  Then I made purple frosting (buttercream of course) for the Vanilla Sour Cream Cupcakes and topped them with green and yellow fondant flowers.  

These were for my bff Mel.  She, too, wanted these for a Mother's Day gathering at her house.  These were devil's food chocolate topped with purple tinted buttercream and vanilla cupcakes with tinted green frosting and purple and yellow fondant flowers.  GORGEOUS DISPLAY Mel!

Thanks to you all for giving me the opportunity to bake and create for you.  It was a BLAST!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment