Monday, March 7, 2011

Wedding Week - YIKES!!

This is my first post, and what better for it to be about than the beginning of a new phase in my life.  I have been married before, but we don't have to count that I don't think.  I like to refer to it as my starter marriage.    Anyway, I am so excited about beginning my new life....just one thing:  I am so very annoyed this week.  I'm not sure if it's nerves (which i don't think so), or if it's stupid people.  I think it's the latter.  I am SO in no mood to deal with DUMB family members who wouldn't know an ounce of couth if it bit them in the rear.  I just can't seem to deal with ANY of it.  I actually played the "I'm the bride" card and told them to "handle it".  I'm not even THAT girl.  But oh well.   I'm sure that everything is going to turn out beautifully and be a magical day and in the end NONE of this will matter and we will live happily ever after.    BUT it still annoys me.  So i started thinking, we should all have a place to vent....so i ask  WHAT ANNOYS YOU????  


The only thing getting me through this week (i mean, other than my upcoming nuptials) is that i get to relax and actually HAVE a "bride" spa day with my best friend on Friday.  Aren't we cute??  






























That's Melissa (http://sixonedesigns.blogspot.com/) and Me, Erika.  


Well, until next time, may you all have a fantastic day and remember, don't sweat the small stuff.  Repeat it until you believe it and God will take care of the rest.





1 comment:

  1. Awww!! I love your first post!! It has us in it. I am so excited about your big week!! New beginnings!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete