Friday, March 18, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Well, the wedding day has come and gone and guess what?  I SURVIVED.  Nothing earth shattering happened.    That's right.  Everything was beautiful.  The sunset and weather could NOT have been more beautiful had I ordered it straight from heaven, absolutely phenomenal. The love that I felt just by having all of our friends to take time out of their lives to join us in our special day....quite overwhelming.  


I have to say, that I could have done NONE of this without my best friend Melissa.  We had biscuits and gravy and grits for my wedding day breakfast and wine just before walking down the aisle.  The perfect start to a perfect day.  Now, I KNOW that I was not the easiest person to get along with those last few days of singledom, but she stood by my side and simple always said "OK" with a smile.  For this, I will always be grateful.  


And while there were a few "kinks",(my boss's phone rang during the ceremony, my bouquet was ugly and my son Bosco (the pug) barked at the photographer) in the end, it didn't matter. Yes, in the end, I was the bride and I had my groom and we were to be married.  And marry we did.  


Sincerely, 


Mrs. Rowland

2 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures???? Sorry we weren't there to share in your special day. Best wishes in your new life. (Did you explain to your husband that he is now a Rose cousin??)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every minute!!! Was a gorgeous day!! So happy for you!!! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete